Selling is a challenging calling. But if you keep yourself and your team going, the rewards can be awesome.
How are you motivated? Is it happy music? Or an exercise? Maybe a few words of praise?
How about some motivating sales offers that encourage success!
Success depends on the drive and attitude of each individual seller. Even the most confident seller occasionally feels down because of a lost sale or pressure to keep quotas.
Motivation is the key to success in today's fast-moving, demanding sales world. And this collection of motivating offers gives you the inspiration to keep going. So if you are leading a sales team, a sale offer may be just the thing to move everyone in the right direction.
Motivational sales offers
There is a lot of good advice for sellers in the form of a motivational quote. These business people listed below offer jewels of inspiration.
- Address each customer with the idea of helping them solve a problem or achieve a goal, rather than selling a product or service. ~ Brian Tracy (Author)
- Actively involve the customer during your presentation and watch how your results improve. ~ Harvey Mackay (businessman)
- Your competition is anything else your potential customers might be spending their money on. ~ Don Cooper (seminar leader)
- When you coach your sales reps, make sure that your feedback is timely, consistent, objective, accurate, individual, and relevant. ~ Barry Trailer (Co-Founder, CSO Insights)
- Don't sell life insurance. Sell what life insurance can do. ~ Ben Feldman (businessman)
- If all things are the same, people will do business with the people they know, like, and trust. ~ Bob Burg (Author)
- If you're not getting any closer to what you want in sales (or in life), you're probably not asking enough. ~ Jack Canfield (Author)
- To build a long-term successful business, open a relationship if you don't make a sale. ~ Patricia Fripp (Narrator)
- Make a customer, not a sale. ~ Katherine Barchetti (Founder, K. Barchetti Shops)
- Why not create a welcome video of the CEO or a founder just for new salespeople? Make the why personal and motivating at the same time. ~ Trish Bertuzzi, (President, The Bridge Group)
Quotes on Overcoming Stress
Working in sales can be stressful. Because there are a multitude of pressures at all times that increase the tension. So if you're suffering from sales-related stress, these motivational sales offers can help you overcome fear.
- The truth is that there is no real stress or fear in the world; It is your thoughts that create these false beliefs. You cannot wrap, touch, or see stress. There are only people who think stressfully. ~ Wayne Dyer (Author)
- All advances take place outside the comfort zone. ~ Michael John Bobak (contemporary artist)
- You know that you lead a modern sales team when the sale feels more like the relationship between a doctor and a patient, rather than a relationship between a seller and a prospect. ~ Mark Roberge (SVP Sales and Service, HubSpot)
- There are no opportunities. You create it. ~ Chris Grosser (Narrator)
- In times of great stress or adversity, it is always best to stay busy, put your anger and energy into something positive. ~ Lee Lacocca (former CEO, Chrysler Corporation)
- The only limit to our achievement of tomorrow will be our doubts from today. ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt (former President of the USA)
- The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but a lack of will. ~ Vince Lombardi (soccer coach)
- It is incredibly powerful to conduct with research and to conduct with relevance. ~ Kraig Kleeman, (Author)
- Having control over your life and realistic expectations of your daily challenges are the keys to stress management, which may be the most important ingredient for a happy, healthy, and rewarding life. ~ Marilu Henner (actress)
Positive Attitude Quotes
Maintaining a positive attitude is an integral part of a successful seller. The customer has to believe that YOU believe in what you are selling. Below you will find motivating sales offers that demonstrate the importance of hiring.
- Either you run the day or the day runs you. ~ Jim Rohn (Author)
- The sale depends on the attitude of the seller, not on the attitude of the interested party. ~ William Clement Stone (Author)
- I have never worked a day without sales in my life. If I believe in something, I sell it and I sell it hard. ~ Estée Lauder (founder, Estée Lauder Cosmetics Inc.)
- I examined the needs of a housewife and we made a brush for every need. ~ Alfred Fuller (founder, Fuller Brush Company)
- Most people think that "selling" is the same as "speaking". However, the most effective salespeople know that listening is the most important part of their job. ~ Roy Bartell (thought leader)
- The same wind is blowing on all of us. What matters is not the blowing of the wind, but the setting of the sail. ~ Jim Rohn (Author)
- The difference between enchantment and simple sales is that with enchantment you also focus on the interests of the other person. ~ Guy Kawasaki (venture capitalist)
- You can really distinguish sales-oriented cultures from the majority of your competitors. This does not mean that you are based on sellers, but only on sales: winning deals, smelling blood and killing. ~ Josh James (CEO, Domo)
- You need to generate revenue as efficiently as possible. To do this, you need to create a data-driven sales culture. Data trumps with intuition. ~ Dave Elkington (CEO and Founder, Inside Sales)
- Lead to what makes you unique, not what makes you unique. ~ Matt Dixon (Author)
sales notes to remember
These are some motivating offers that are worth paying attention to. Especially in those moments when an attempt is made to convert a customer. So always think of these great sentences.
- Today is always the most productive day of your week. ~ Mark Hunter (Author)
- Statistics suggest that entrepreneurs and managers should get upset when customers complain. The complaining customer offers a great opportunity for more business. ~ Zig Ziglar (Author)
- The best sellers know that their expertise can become their enemy when it comes to selling. At the moment they are tempted to tell the buyer what to do. Instead, they offer a story about a colleague of the buyer. ~ Mike Bosworth (Author)
- In the middle of every difficulty lies the opportunity. ~ Albert Einstein (Theoretical Physicist)
- Prospection: Find the man with the problem. ~ Ben Friedman (Marketing Professional)
- Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The surest way to succeed is to try again. ~ Thomas Edison (inventor)
- Don't worry about mistakes, don't worry about the opportunities you miss if you don't even try. ~ Jack Canfield (Author)
- The tougher the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. ~ Thomas Paine (political activist)
- Nobody likes to be sold, but everyone likes to buy. ~ Earl Taylor (Real Estate Agent)
- There is no lotion or potion that makes selling faster and easier for you – unless your potion is hard work. ~ Jeffery Gitomer (Author)
Quotes on Overcoming Fear
Being a good salesperson requires many different skills and can be intimidating. These motivational offers help you to overcome your fear.
- Sales are no longer about sales, but about building trust and education. ~ Siva Devaki (founder, Mansa Systems)
- Develop training modules. Celebrate achievements. Share best practices for social selling across your company. And track the results. ~ Liz Gelb-O’Connor (VP Inside Sales Strategy & Growth, ADP)
- Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the big ones. ~ John D. Rockefeller (business magnate)
- Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's own courage. ~ Anais Nin (American-Cuban-French essayist)
- The hardest thing is to act, the rest is just persistence. ~ Amelia Earhart (aviation pioneer)
- We create fears while sitting. We overcome it by acting. ~ Dr. Henry Link (Author)
- I'd rather regret the things I did than the things I didn't. ~ Lucille Ball (actress)
- When you dig, it is not profitable to focus on smaller customers. Your ideal outbound customer should be the largest sales size or opportunity you are likely to win. ~ Aaron Ross (Author)
- Would you like to know who you are? Do not ask. Action! Action will delimit and define you. ~ Thomas Jefferson (former President of the USA)
- Everything you ever wanted is on the other side of fear. ~ George Addair (real estate developer)
Quotes for starting your sales career
Perseverance is the key to success. But even the best of us fight in difficult times. Below are some great motivational quotes to kick start your sales career.
- What differentiates salespeople today is their ability to bring fresh ideas. ~ Jill Konrath (Author)
- The way to get started is to stop talking and start. ~ Walt Disney (entrepreneur)
- The secret of getting ahead begins. ~ Mark Twain (writer)
- If you have multi-level sales efforts, you want to understand the market first. You want to go out there and map the competitive landscape. You want to know what your customers are saying. ~ Brian Frank (Global Head of Sales, LinkedIn)
- Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible. ~ Tony Robbins (Author)
- Sales 2.0 is a combination of data, science, metrics and predictability for which Inside Sales has always been known, combined with the art of really getting close to our customers and understanding what they are into companies see their customers. ~ Anneke Seley (founder, Reality Works)
- A goal is a dream with a time limit. ~ Napolean Hill (self-help author)
- If you are offered a seat on a rocket ship, do not ask which seat! Just get in. ~ Sheryl Sandberg (COO, Facebook)
- It is not necessary to do extraordinary things to achieve extraordinary results. ~ Warren Buffett (CEO, Berkshire Hathaway)
- Become the person who would get the results you want. ~ Jim Cathcart (Narrator)
Overcoming error rates
As a sales professional, it's easy to focus on small mistakes compared to your overall success. And yet, these little mistakes serve to become your diving boards to glory. So don't sweat with the little things.
- Success goes from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. ~ Winston Churchill (former British Prime Minister)
- Failure is success if we learn from it. ~ Malcolm Forbes (Publisher, Forbes Magazine)
- Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. ~ Og Mandino (Author)
- Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to do it yourself. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt (former First Lady of the USA)
- It's really just about the leads. Do your best to switch from less assertive methods to those that are more assertive and more effective. Here are the results. ~ Ken Krogue (President, Inside Sales)
- Don't look at the clock. do what it does Go on. ~ Sam Levenson (humorist)
- Relevant potential information, which is embedded in planned, practiced, convincing and proven news and is persistently repeated, with a positive attitude = sales results. ~ Art Sobczak (Founder, Business By Phone Inc.)
- It is the ability to resist or use mistakes that often leads to greater success. ~ J.K. Rowling (Author)
- When we give ourselves permission to fail, we also give ourselves permission to excel. ~ Eloise Ristad (writer)
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work and learning from failure. ~ Colin Powell (Former United States National Security Advisor)
- Customer view. Always. Filter everything you do, say and go through and you will improve almost every metric you care about today. ~ Matt Heinz (President, Heinz Marketing)
Sales Offers for Success
It is worth having a list of motivational offers to remind you why you want to be successful at all. These are some thoughtful considerations for success.
- There is always space at the top. ~ Daniel Webster (former US Secretary of State)
- Think about the customer's business and the business problem they are trying to solve. This helps you to make sales solution-oriented. ~ Donal Daly (founder of the TAS Group)
- You cannot build a reputation on what you will do. ~ Henry Ford (Industrialist)
- The most important feature for which you should set is driving. ~ Kevin Gaither, (VP Inside Sales, ZipRecruiter)
- The modern sales professional also acts as an information concierge and delivers the right information to the right person at the right time in the right channel. ~ Jill Rowley (Evangelization and Enabling Social Selling, Oracle)
- The seller who first provides the most valuable information to his customer or prospect wins the game. ~ Dave Orrico (VP for corporate sales, internal sales)
- You are never too old to set a different goal or dream a new dream. ~ C. S. Lewis (writer)
- Be unhappy. Or motivate yourself. Whatever needs to be done, you always have a choice. ~ Wayne Dyer (Author and Narrator)
- People have an innate inner drive to be autonomous, self-determined and connected, and when this drive is released, people achieve more and live a richer life. ~ Daniel Pink (Author)
- If you don't take care of your customers, your competitor will. ~ Bob Hooey (Author)
More motivational quotes for companies can be found in our picture gallery:
Hundreds more here!
More in: Motivating, Popular Articles